Saturday 18 January 2014

New Year at Tall Storeys – Redecoration

Much work has been done on Tall Storeys since the New Year.  Having had little time to redecorate since moving in last March, we have at last started!



Our dining room and reception area have both been refreshed, using similar colours in keeping with our Regency style and décor. Curtains and carpets cleaned and looking great.  Some painting work in the conservatory making a much nicer base for our plants which I am pleased to say have survived the cold.  I have noticed bulbs appearing all over the garden so we may well be in for an early Spring with much flora and colour.  It will be a disappointment to me if the snow comes and I lose my Spring planting!

Keeping up with maintenance has been a big issue for us, but we are now in control and hopeful that any problems we have had are now resolved!

Looking forward to our first guests of 2014 and the year ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment